Whos buying?

Dikbtr

Reaction score
LHF your such a ra tard it's not even funny! You don't ride!you don't go to the mountains! You just sit there and stur the pot about sleds that would spank your out dated junk ten times over, get the hint no one on here even remotely like you so maybe you should just shut ur trap..

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LHF your such a ra tard it's not even funny! You don't ride!you don't go to the mountains! You just sit there and stur the pot about sleds that would spank your out dated junk ten times over, get the hint no one on here even remotely like you so maybe you should just shut ur trap..

You dont have a clue do you? Go and do what you do best Btdik. LOL.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

Dikbtr.... Really.... Couldn't do better than that? Mind you I bet that name makes ol' oneeye cringe

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

4 posts and your calling out LHF? Get lost poser....

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of Turbos for sure, but take a good look and there is alot of sleds in general. I myself would buy another turbo in a heartbeat. They are more sled than most people can handle and are not for everyone. Ride what you like, but the key is RIDE

Top Bottom