Wholesale Sports South Common

SKIROULE

Reaction score
If you haven't been there yet, check it out. This store is huge and packed full of stuff sledders can use. Got a SPOT, a really good backpac that my shovel fits great in and they also have all the first aid and survival gear you need.:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is also one at st.albert tr. and yellowhead.
catmando!
For the the North side folks!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the business that is lobbying governments to get "green" and get rid of sledders??? I could be wrong, but i don't think so????

I don't know if it is the same Wholesale Sports franchise that is in Calgary but they are certainly not what I would consider a " pro green" buisness seeing how they are all for boating, fishing and hunting. The also support quading with dealers demo days. Might be a different group though,

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Isn't this the business that is lobbying governments to get "green" and get rid of sledders??? I could be wrong, but i don't think so????

Are you maybe thinking of Mountain Equipment Coop? I know they are against sledding, Quadding, dirt biking etc.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
yup, you're right..... Mountain equipment coop.........that's the place! Thanks

That's a tree hugger store for the ones that eats weeds and seeds.

We have Wholesale sports down here as well and they are great people there. Don't think they're owned by UFA either as last time I had business dealings them, they were owned by an Edmonton businessman.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by the guy that sold me my Rino that UFA provided financing that couldn't be paid back so they took over a certain amount of stores to re coupe
there cash.:eek:

Top Bottom