who wants to guess when the first new sled gets written....

keyboardjockey

Reaction score
off on a rock or stump this Oct or Nov? I usually wait till the end of March or beginning of April when its safer to ride my very fast and agile 1991 Formula Plus!!!

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw that happen with a buddy and his new thunder cat in front of my house. Didn't write it off but caused some damage
November 10 in a driveway in Alberta loading sled for the first time into a new truck and deck. Hardest hill of the year for some!!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aw..............come on hater! I'm betting my first ride will be in the first half of November. Hoping in all seriousness, that I won't hit a rock going through the canyon on the way up!
I'm no hater. I hope they show up early still. I might still get one!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I'm no hater. I hope they show up early still. I might still get one!

Who knows when they will come. The dudes on DooTalk are sure in a panic and whining. Some have even cancelled their order (if everything on the internet is true?) and picked up the already available Cats.

I still have too much work to do before the snow flies so I'm not in a panic yet. Sure wished the T3 would sell.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last week of October will be a causality of some sort.

Busting up sleds supports local economy so it's a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to have the old girl ready to roll a week before Christmas. That is when i'm on 24hr call out for SARs till March.
Why not until Christmas? We are on call 24/7 365. Are you on the winch Mike?

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This could happen in Sask in the next few days. Driving From Saskatoon to Regina early this morning, there was single lane rutted up roads with probably 3-4" of slush/snow on them this am.

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup. 4" in my driveway at Blackstrap.
This could happen in Sask in the next few days. Driving From Saskatoon to Regina early this morning, there was single lane rutted up roads with probably 3-4" of slush/snow on them this am.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not until Christmas? We are on call 24/7 365. Are you on the winch Mike?
The full time guys are all year.
I'm volunteer and don't collect any pay. It's a small volunteer group consisting of mostly of skiers and 1 sledder/skier LOL me.
I don't volunteer in summer or off sledding season. Other's do though.

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ill take some of this action... I trashed my 2011 on the "family loop" in valemount with under 100k on it.....

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
PICTURES 007.jpg

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm saying Nov 19th on Show Off hill in Renshaw. A new rider making a sic pull for everyone watching from the cabin. Hits a rock, sideways one handed Superman dismount over the bars; sled yardsales to the bottom. Then 2 buddies go over to help pick up various parts and pieces while everyone at the cabin laughs and waits for the next show to start.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Never know could be me this year, not a new sled though lol. Forecast for snow Thursday and Friday. This picture taken out my window at the farm about hour and half ago.

Top Bottom