who snowchecked 09 rmk800's

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any new rumors on new poo's?waiting for a 800 dragon/155.rode doo's all my life,should be interesting!
If it's anything like last year you shouldn't have to wait much past March or April '09 to get your sled....:d:d:d:d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a email from polaris ind/cycleworks today,trail-sleds are in.Won"t be long for the mountain sleds,they say!

bigblock600

Reaction score
saw a polaris semi rolling down highway 60 towards cycleworks west on saturday......any info on when the non-electric start assaults will be ready??? i have head that some e-start 163 dragons have already been delivered to customers...or is this just a rumor?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother works at cycle works south as a mechanic said some switchbacks are in,along with some trail sleds.

bigblock600

Reaction score
last night cycle works west said they are expecting 3 assaults and i think some dragons this week.....and as i drove by this morning there was a truckfull of plastic wrapped sleds waiting for delivery in the parking lot...it looked like christmas morning!!!
they said delivery should be by the end of september:d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey bb600 you lived in Bon Accord long? i grew up there.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
moved 18 years ago but still hang around gibbons alot.sled from gibbons all the time.buddy has a farm 1/2 mile from town. Tim strid

theskywrench

Reaction score
Hi all! Snow checked a RMK Dragon 155 in the spring and now it is in. I was going to install a SLP can and was thinking of adding reeds, a clutch kit, and an upgraded intake. Anyone have any advice on these mods? I ride with 5 guys, all of which ride ski-doos. It would be nice to stop the polaris jokes before they start!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Snow checked a RMK Dragon 155 in the spring and now it is in. I was going to install a SLP can and was thinking of adding reeds, a clutch kit, and an upgraded intake. Anyone have any advice on these mods? I ride with 5 guys, all of which ride ski-doos. It would be nice to stop the polaris jokes before they start!

a nitrous bottle will shut them up for sure.

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i snow checked a 09dragon 163 and had it in my shop in october and rode it in november, pretty good for polaris I guess they didn't want to pay me the 1000 bucks
I really had a good time riding it

GRD

Reaction score
I never snow checked but ended up getting a snow checked sled. Got it in mid November, looking forward to getting out on it.:)

Top Bottom