Who sells TOBE outerwear?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know of a TOBE outerwear dealer in western Canada?

Thanks

Polaris2012

Reaction score
last i heard they only have a couple of places that REPAIR in canada (im not sure where). but if you want to buy their gear you can only get it of their website.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last i heard they only have a couple of places that REPAIR in canada (im not sure where). but if you want to buy their gear you can only get it of their website.

That sucks,, They have this New Mono suit that looks pretty cool. Its 800$ tho,, id kinda like to try it on first before I buy if possible.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris Brown was selling tobe gear last I heard. I like that suit too but I have to try it before buying.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chris Brown was selling tobe gear last I heard. I like that suit too but I have to try it before buying.

Yeah I know TOBE sponsors him. If he sold thier gear that would work out good. Kinda want to hit up Pemberton/whistler/squamish for some riding anyways. It would be a good excuse to go down there.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think prairie rec in prince albert is selling tobe. give shaun a call 1-306-763-8001[/QUOTE

Thats in Saskatchewan right? I dont go out that way very often..well ever. But i might have to go for a drive tho if I cant find them closer.
Thanks!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2 on okotoks cycleworks.

Cool thats abit closer,, Im looking for this mono suit tho,, not the jackets or pants. Ill see maybe they can get it in? Would really like to try one on first tho before I order one if possible.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
img_0679.jpg

I think it would be sick for riding deep pow.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know they dont have any in golden that ive seen,, I was at mountain motorsports a few days ago.

If Cris Brown had one that would be cool,, Id like to try it on tho,, im a big guy im 6foot 3in.
Plus I definatly want the green and orange colored one thats a must...

Going down to Whistler wouldnt hurt my feelings tho...lol

Thanks for all the responses!:beer:

Last edited:

shawnmcgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! One pieces are back! Sieztco had a one piece in last year, I thought WTF? But whatever works, it would definitely be warmer and no snow un the back, although I never have that problem with bibs.

And ya, Cycle Works in Ok has TOBE. Didn't see a one piece last time I was in there though.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a TOBE mono suit this year from cycle works in okotoks and I love it, I'm 5'10" and 190lbs I got an XL and it fit great, it surprised me how much movement I have in it, talk to JC and he could hook you up

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet! One pieces are back! Sieztco had a one piece in last year, I thought WTF? But whatever works, it would definitely be warmer and no snow un the back, although I never have that problem with bibs.

And ya, Cycle Works in Ok has TOBE. Didn't see a one piece last time I was in there though.

Yeah forsure,, will stay dry and warm,, they look comfortable and easy to jump around in and I think they look pretty cool too..

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought a TOBE mono suit this year from cycle works in okotoks and I love it, I'm 5'10" and 190lbs I got an XL and it fit great, it surprised me how much movement I have in it, talk to JC and he could hook you up

Cool thanks for the feed back,, Ive never seen one in person but they look like you could be faily agile in one as they dont look real bulky,, Im abit bgger than you so i might need a xxl? thats why i gotta try one on.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are dry and warm all most to warm for me but they have good vents for the warm days and they look awesome every ride I get comments on mine, plus your buddy's can always find you on the mountain

Top Bottom