Who needs a ride or a place to stay MM09

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just thought that a thread for those who need rides or are looking for riders up to MM09. Also who has rooms available. Post your needs or wants. (keep it clean)

I know that Mack Z may want someone to travel with him.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good Idea Glen,there has been a few people looking!
catmando!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have a spot for someone in need from cowtown, but I drive my truck like my sled so bring your beacon and tekvest but I always make it there... touch wood.:p lmao, just kidding I do the limit the rev limiter

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I don't see a ticket for you yet...when do you think you will know if your riding...cut off is Sunday?

I might have a spot for someone in need from cowtown, but I drive my truck like my sled so bring your beacon and tekvest but I always make it there... touch wood.:p lmao, just kidding I do the limit the rev limiter

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't see a ticket for you yet...when do you think you will know if your riding...cut off is Sunday?

I thought I was sponshured??? lmao,,,, just watching the weather right now I do have a room booked at the main lodge and I should be arriving thurs nite. I will be sure to not miss the cut off,,, but I figure I am a 90% go right now...

see ya there, how could I miss it, I hit MM08, I was there for a day at the camp out, Im a regular, I think ya count me in, Ric said I could try the Rev out and I cant resist.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Good to hear your gonna make it.
I thought I was sponshured??? lmao,,,, just watching the weather right now I do have a room booked at the main lodge and I should be arriving thurs nite. I will be sure to not miss the cut off,,, but I figure I am a 90% go right now...

see ya there, how could I miss it, I hit MM08, I was there for a day at the camp out, Im a regular, I think ya count me in, Ric said I could try the Rev out and I cant resist.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

YA, JOHNNI, I THINK YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED WITH THE OLD 800.... HANGS WITH BIGGER ONES. QUITE SURPRISING TO ME. WE'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO PRY JR'S FINGERS OF THE HANDLEBARS TO LET YOU TAKE IT FOR A RIP.:d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
YA, JOHNNI, I THINK YOU'LL BE IMPRESSED WITH THE OLD 800.... HANGS WITH BIGGER ONES. QUITE SURPRISING TO ME. WE'LL PROBABLY HAVE TO PRY JR'S FINGERS OF THE HANDLEBARS TO LET YOU TAKE IT FOR A RIP.:d

Just give JR Johni's machine, then he'll let Johni ride his 800

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes Ric, the sled looks great you guys did a great job cant wait to see it in person, see yall in a few more days....:beer:

Top Bottom