who misses sledding?

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok just wondering what everyone has done this summer to pass time until that lovely white stuff falls? what has everyone done to there sleds? or who has got new ones...just thought id getting people excited to ride:d:d:beer:

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UH DUH..........i go every weekend :nono:so i guess i miss it a bit,lol
i'll try not to miss a weekend this year,hopefully MC Bride has enough snow for my first trip, promissed BBTOY a trip on my twin turbo, since it boke down on me and him on the trail up last season:eek:,lol

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh haha...ya this year i really want to make my first trip ever up to the hills...ive heard alot now i wanna go...BAD

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven’t had a modern sled since 2001. (I have the old 440, but as fun as it is for a Sunday drive, it’s just not the same.) Every day I see the new Phazer MTX that I picked up at the end of June, sitting in my garage. I really, really, REALLY miss sledding!:(

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for sledding, first trip scheduled for first weekend in december in revy.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Of course i miss sledding. Im homping to get a new one before x-mas so i dont need to ask premission to ride my dads

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting to get my motor back into the sled, can't wait to get out there!!!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do ..I do!! The day the sleds are put away I can't wait until the following winter!!! Go camping..talk sleds, go boating...talk sleds..go to ball tourny's ... talk sleds...go to friends...can you guess??? YA talk sledding and plan out winter LOL Our NON sledhead friends think its a cult..a sledhead cult and say we are obsessed LOL

Hello my name is cat girl and I am addicted to 2 strokes and powder...maybe we should start a group ;)

sledobsessed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do ..I do!! The day the sleds are put away I can't wait until the following winter!!! Go camping..talk sleds, go boating...talk sleds..go to ball tourny's ... talk sleds...go to friends...can you guess??? YA talk sledding and plan out winter LOL Our NON sledhead friends think its a cult..a sledhead cult and say we are obsessed LOL

Hello my name is cat girl and I am addicted to 2 strokes and powder...maybe we should start a group ;)

haha i would join that group:)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got the call today............Sleds are done and ready to pick up!
All of a sudden I really miss it!
catmando!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in.... Gonna be in kananaskis golfing this weekend and i'll have a summit rev 800 in the back of my truck.... Hows that for obsessive?

That’s not obsessive. It’s called being prepared.:d Although, the fact that I think that may mean I need help too.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in.... Gonna be in kananaskis golfing this weekend and i'll have a summit rev 800 in the back of my truck.... Hows that for obsessive?

That's funny Ric I just saw a pickup with a RT1000 in the back heading up the Coquahala this morn. We golfed a place called Sunny Set in Pitt Meadows on Friday but had stopped and did Eagle River 9hole in Sicamous on the way on Thurs.

Top Bottom