Who is your female idol ??

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, thats sweet.. your wifey aww..

Well, Jolene Van Vugt is my fav female celebrity/idol, for obvious reasons. I think she is not only hot, but very talented for what she does!! She fascinates me in many ways. You may know her from Nitro Circus, she is also a supercross/motocross star!

(you may notice that I 'coped' her jersey/pants in the third pic.. teehee ;))

Attachments

• 08-05-22_jolene.jpg
    08-05-22_jolene.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 456
  • 143466-jolene%20van%20vugt_thq-0965.jpg
    143466-jolene%20van%20vugt_thq-0965.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 85
  • JVV-ViennaMOD%2708.jpg
    JVV-ViennaMOD%2708.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 87
  • o0500036910152967394.jpg
    o0500036910152967394.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 439

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, thats sweet.. your wifey aww..

Well, Jolene Van Vugt is my fav female celebrity/idol, for obvious reasons. I think she is not only hot, but very talented for what she does!! She fascinates me in many ways. You may know her from Nitro Circus, she is also a supercross/motocross star!

(you may notice that I 'coped' her jersey/pants in the third pic.. teehee ;))

I just learned who she was 2 days ago.... She rocks!!!

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Shirley Muldowney back in the day... Danica Patrick is kick azz too! Great thread!!!

Attachments

• Shirley Muldowney.jpg
    Shirley Muldowney.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 439
  • Shirley car.jpg
    Shirley car.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 437
  • danica patrick.jpg
    danica patrick.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 438

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice idols ladies! I can agree with all of them :D

Piggy...next year I'm planning to rent a racecar! :eek::eek::eek: buddy/driver has a car he rents.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice idols ladies! I can agree with all of them :D

Piggy...next year I'm planning to rent a racecar! :eek::eek::eek: buddy/driver has a car he rents.

Cale and I soooo want to do that. There are race schools you can do that are a huge rush! Where you doing that? Want a tag-along? ;)

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who is your all time fav female celebrity, idol or any woman you look up to??

First, my Mom.

Second, my dearly departed friend Fern, who at 67 years old was still playing hide-and-seek and having sleepovers in the hayloft (may I always have the heart and energy she had).

and last: Hayley Wickenheiser female hockey player and baseball player, summer and winter Olympian: shoots left and plays the same hockey position I do!! (May I skate with half the finesse she does).

Attachments

• 610x.jpg
    610x.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 75

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cale and I soooo want to do that. There are race schools you can do that are a huge rush! Where you doing that? Want a tag-along? ;)
Oval or Road Racing?

Proformance Racing out of Abbotsford is a good one. Not cheap, expect to pay four figures. I've used them on the road course at Race City. I would recommend a legend car, nice to learn on but they still haul once you're ready to put the foot down.

If you want the full on experience you can drive Nascar in Vegas.....;) Be prepared to re-mortgage the house but you will never experience anything like 100+ MPH 2 feet from the wall.

The only thing I've done more fun than racing cars was skydiving ($ex being a close third). :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Guy we know in Golden was renting cars/doing lessons by the hour out of Calgary. Not sure of his plans for next year though- but I'm going if it's possible! $100 and a bit an hour if I recall. He's been racing for quite awhile, baby grands now. If he's doing it, I'm sure he'd appreciate tag-a-longs!

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Mine is all the great gals we get to see on the snow each week. :beer:
My wife rides but isn't "into it". She does it to please me....and for that I thank her:)
Lots of ladies ripping it up now.....so keep on pushing yourselves and like said before.....we appreciate it.:beer::beer:
Safe sleddin ladies:beer:
RS

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ladydirt and foxxy you 2 gals, hot hot hot nothing hotter than seeing hot babes in the hills ride hard and safe.

Chris

Top Bottom