Who is the biggest idiot?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Must be a picture book....otherwise you wouldn't know what it says.....

wouldn't say that at all, a difference of opinion makes the site healthy, pain in the butt if we all had the same opinion, stepford wives comes to mind. yer good in my book.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No fumes here and I still have half the box left, have whacked my melon a few times on some pretty big cliff drops in the revelstoke backcountry, but still smarter than the average bear or S&M'r

This is a difficult. All have issues with different items. Lhf does not seem bad some days I think he drinks. Willie well he has spent a lot of time in the bush by Cresston smoking weed. Tmo has sniffed a lot of fumes and hit his head and lost his crayons.

You asked.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My vote goes for Willy, ol one eye seems to be running on only one cylinder, and LHF........ well he's LHF what can I say....... comical?.....yes, and way to into his wedge but for the most part seems alright to me

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will say if ya read the gist of willies posts he has something to say, just says it in a different way. some take it as abrasive or in your face, i don't agree with him all the time, but some of his stuff is good if ya take your hate blinders off.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how did i miss that action

hasn't been on in a while.

Me and Trashy had a long talk about him and I told him either I was leaving the site or Ridgebacks was. Trashy banned him and I don't think he ever came back. The guy was a racist and said some disparaging things about my wife which I didn't appreciate. Adios azzhat!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and Trashy had a long talk about him and I told him either I was leaving the site or Ridgebacks was. Trashy banned him and I don't think he ever came back. The guy was a racist and said some disparaging things about my wife which I didn't appreciate. Adios azzhat!!
wow, some people will say things not knowing, but to continue? thought ya lived alone ken being so ornery and such.
icon10.gif

Top Bottom