who has jumped ship to a Pro???

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess my middle name must be maxwell........cause i can sidehill my xp with the greatest of ease.....

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree the proclimb is far superior to my IQ chassis, I have not road a pro Polaris to compare but apparently my trenching whore iq is light years behind it

tfriesen

Reaction score
Almost. Already has my 154 XM snowchecked before i rode a 12 poo, loved it, felt very natural coming off my Rev chassis. Not a fan of the narrow boards, but i would probably get over that. Tried dealing with the local poo dealer and walked out with the mindset that i would never be back. They lost out on a potential quad sale as well, as i prefer to support local. On the flip side, the XP is growing on me, my wife has a '12 146 800 etec. I ride with guys that are hardcore doo fanboys, and brand loyalty of any type shows a certain amount of narrow-mindedness to be sure, and products like this make it better for the sport. Competition drives innovation. All i know is im pumped for the snow to start piling up, and i am ditching the 05 renegade, shes been through lots of abuse, but wont really be missed.

First post!:cool:

andus

Reaction score
Been riding a Doo for the past few years but after testing the new XP and the new Pro RMK, I decided a change was needed. Picking up my '13 Pro 155 on Friday. Already have a wrap bought for it, 71g MTX clutch weights (plus two 2g rivets), and a blue/pink SLP primary spring. Also have an HPS can on the way once my buddy picks it up for me. Can't wait to get my hands on the sled!!! :d

Dukeman2006

Reaction score
Been riding xp for the last few years also wanted to try something diffrent so I got the 2013 pro rmk

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been riding a doo for the last 3 years and just setting up the new pro I find it so much easier to work on. With the A-arm recall on my pro I decided to change them myself, and it was so easy compared to the doo. It took about 20 minutes to change both sides. I just find it alot more room and way easier to work on almost everything.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to say the same thing on this site for the last two years, this sled is very well designed for ease of maintanence and repair. The majority of members don't want to hear it though!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to say the same thing on this site for the last two years, this sled is very well designed for ease of maintanence and repair. The majority of members don't want to hear it though!!

Rather drink Doolaid than Poolaid there Trencher. Lol.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Lol, what happened to the sweet avatar? Let's all pray for snow!!

You mean this one...... :rolling:

800_pro_rmk_155_p1.jpg

Relic

Reaction score
Well world is coming to a end selling the cats and got a new 2013 reto 155 with a hm turbo 240hp

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode a 2012 xp and a 2012 pro climb and am very happy that I bought the 2012 pro. The XP was the the worst of the bunch to hold a sidehill, wanted to point uphill. The cat would roll onto its side nicely but wanted to set back down almost right away. I agree that its all about what your comfortable with and that you can make all sleds sidehill, but the pro took wayyyy less effort to sidehill and boondock with. It would be untouchable if it made the same power as the cat or doo. They win the power battle but thats about where it ends IMHO.

Top Bottom