Who has a good boat service in Red Deer area?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need my perfect pass looked at on my wakeboard boat. Any good shops in the Red Deer area?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gonna try boat mart in red deer. Been in business for 30 years and also a svfara dealer. Anybody have good things to say?

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well gonna try boat mart in red deer. Been in business for 30 years and also a svfara dealer. Anybody have good things to say?

Not sure how they stay in business for 30 years. Walk into their shop and you'll get the idea......it's a big mess.
I don't like bashing people on the net, but...........I wouldn't bring my boat there if it was the last shop open in Alberta.
Got shafted there a few years back on a large outboard total rebuild. Seized the engine in the first 10 hours and wouldn't stand behind anything.
I have yet to bring my newer boat in for any service, and really don't know where to go either.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been in boat mart and I was disappointed in the store as well, I appreciate the feed back. I am working out at Calmar so will stop in and check out wizard.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
little bit of a drive but myself and many others on here have recieved excellent service from Recreational Powersports in Edmonton 149st & 114ave.

My experiences with Steve and his crew have been excellent.

Recreational Power Sports > Home

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure how they stay in business for 30 years. Walk into their shop and you'll get the idea......it's a big mess.
I don't like bashing people on the net, but...........I wouldn't bring my boat there if it was the last shop open in Alberta.
Got shafted there a few years back on a large outboard total rebuild. Seized the engine in the first 10 hours and wouldn't stand behind anything.
I have yet to bring my newer boat in for any service, and really don't know where to go either.

It really is a dump???? I dont know how they stand it. Im sure there is a dead dog and a couple old people in there somewhere.

hurt'in albertan2

Reaction score
T Dot Marine Terry is the guy 587-877-5330 he is a mobile marine mech seems good so far and is willing to come to you he is based in Ponoka. so far so good but he is very busy!! hope this might give you an option.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really is a dump???? I dont know how they stand it. Im sure there is a dead dog and a couple old people in there somewhere.

No kidding. have they never been to another store of any kind to see how things should be?? What a frikkin mess. I went in there for a few maintenance items for my boat, can't even fit in the aisles.

Top Bottom