WHO from Snow and Mud are going to......

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sundre Fire Rescue Society is putting on their annual Poker Run on Sunday, August 2nd. From Sundre, head west on HWY 584, and follow the signs. Trail is approx. 60 km. Registration is from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Self-contained camping, Raffle prizes, food concession.
Poker Hands are 1 for $10, or 5 for $40. There are also poker hands that can be purchased for $20.00 for one hand, for a chance to win a Yamaha TTR 50 - 4 stroke. This rally may not be suitable for novice riders. For further information, please contact Marty at 403-636-0585, or call the Sundre Fire Hall at 403-638-4044

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
doo we have to be 9.5 riders?

A very difficult ride???
Is it due to hills, cliffs, off camber, deep skag, or sasquatches

thinking of going but would like to know what we are up against before heading out???
thanks

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not that bad. One long steep hill going down to the cabin and a pretty deep creek crossing. A few years back a young woman was hurt badly or killed I can't remember on that hill when her brakes failed. There is two ways down , one is crazy steep and loose and the other is easier.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah done it two years in a row... its not that bad at all... even i get by everything... there is a way around most places... in the last two years i never got stuck once.... but you can if you are looking for it... it will be a lot drier too with all this nice weather.... this is a big rally usually drawing three times the riders that the jamboree has...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah done it two years in a row... its not that bad at all... even i get by everything... there is a way around most places... in the last two years i never got stuck once.... but you can if you are looking for it... it will be a lot drier too with all this nice weather.... this is a big rally usually drawing three times the riders that the jamboree has...
So the year u came with deano and me ect, was ur first year

Oh ya I got 2nd best hand and won like 700 bucks

Awsome rally forsure

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went last year had a great ride lost a jerry can, can't make it this year to much yard and house maintenance .the water alley had some deep places but should be low this year. mark stop in on the way home and have a beer

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well the ride was wet and muddy... especially down water alley... some holes where tank deep but more watery mud... not real thick stuff, although the 58 km ride was great....came back muddy from head to foot including the quad.... went thru 98% or the holes on water alley and did not get stuck once... it was a pretty easy ride, if you ask me....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went last year had a great ride lost a jerry can, can't make it this year to much yard and house maintenance .the water alley had some deep places but should be low this year. mark stop in on the way home and have a beer[/QUO

ahh... sorry papajake.... did not see that invite till now ... im home now... hehe

tvdave

Reaction score
The rally was awesome as usual. i ended up towing a wildcat 1000 halfway through water ally to first checkpoint, due to the guy in the wildcat trying a very very deep water hole. Had to have my rad washed at checkpoint 3, due to dust & dirt build-up on it (thanks Turple Brothers for the rad wash station). Took our time doing the rally this year. Helped with trail maintenance & signage for a couple days before the rally. The Sundre Fire Dept ( especially Marty ) deserves huge appreciation for all the hard work that went into this.

Top Bottom