Who does cylinder boring in Edmonton?

gmac

Reaction score
I need the cylinder bored on my 1974 Yamaha DT250, where is the best place in Edmonton for this?

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have 6 mouth to wait. Mongoose Machine & Engineering out of BC there the best place and there fast getting the part back to you.. why i say Mongoose is because mots had my top end all last winter and didnt get everything i ask done they send my cylinder to some place in Calgary..... to get bor and replated and that place F$%& it up. mots r very nice people but i will never go back there again, take to long....
[h=3][/h]

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you have 6 mouth to wait. Mongoose Machine & Engineering out of BC there the best place and there fast getting the part back to you.. why i say Mongoose is because mots had my top end all last winter and didnt get everything i ask done they send my cylinder to some place in Calgary..... to get bor and replated and that place F$%& it up. mots r very nice people but i will never go back there again, take to long....
[h=3][/h]

Fair enough, FWIW my experience with Mots was good they recently machined cyl head squish band and honed M8 cylinders and had it done 1 week as promised. If OP cylinder needs re-nikasil then makes more sense to have the work done somewhere they can do everything in-house.

Top Bottom