Who carries skinz seats for Polaris pro?

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a skinz midrise seat with the bag for my Polaris pro, just wondering if anyone knows who would have some in stock or who could get one in the Edmonton area within the next 2 weeks?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Thanks for thinking of us Rowdy!!!

We have a huge Skinz order coming in 2 weeks and have 3 of the high rise seats coming 2 of them are sold and the last one has a maybe on it. If my guy backs out of the maybe that's all I would have available. I can get a midrise but we would be looking at an end of January delivery date.

Jan

Last edited:

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a picture of the high rise seat on a polaris pro? the skinz site doesnt give a very good look at it? it looks to tall to me.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The seat is 2 inches taller than stock if that helps you out. What kind of shot are you looking for I'll track down one of our customers who has bought a couple of these seats from us and see if he has the pic you are looking for.

Jan

Redlineryan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be great, just of the whole sled, only pics iv seen are of a close up of the seats on the sled where you only see the running boards too. Hard to judge if its going to look out of place or be to tall.

Top Bottom