Whitecourt Trailblazers Next Meeting

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wednesday, Dec 8, 7:30 upstairs at the Roadhouse. Everyone that buys a membership before or at the meeting will have their name entered into a draw for a $150.00 gift certificate donated by Randy at RPM Powersports.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meeting was good, probably 25 folks showed up. We've got about 4" total so far in town maybe a bit more.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to see you're back on the world wide web Mitch. You'll have to keep me in the loop while I'm up here. :beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can do, not much new stuff, new web site should be up in the next few days, looks good so far.

Bonedead

Reaction score
Hey Mitch... Tell Wizzy162 to get his ASS back down to Whitecourt so we can go riding!!! Sounds like you guys have about the same snow we do...:(

What else you been up too?? You guys got any big plans this year for the club? Rally must be the 19th weekend I presume. Say hi to Rooster for me!

Talk to you later!!
Bonedead

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mitch... Tell Wizzy162 to get his ASS back down to Whitecourt so we can go riding!!! Sounds like you guys have about the same snow we do...:(

What else you been up too?? You guys got any big plans this year for the club? Rally must be the 19th weekend I presume. Say hi to Rooster for me!

Talk to you later!!
Bonedead

He's gotta pay for the new house. :) Poker Rally is on the family day weekend, giving away a Polaris pro RMK 800, at least one day of the rally is supposed to be on one of the new loops we carved out of the bush last year. You going to the Jamboree in Fox Creek?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The March 2011 Monthly Meeting for the Trailblazers will be held at the

CARSON Warm-up Shelter
Wednesday March 09, 2011.
6:00 PM – Hot Dog Roast (BYOD – bring your own dogs!)
7:00 PM – Regular Monthly Meeting

Top Bottom