Whitecourt Trail Cleaning

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail Cleaning continues this week with crews going out Thursday, Saturday and Sunday....Meet for breakky and orders at the Roadhouse at 08:00

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail Cleaning continues this week with crews going out Thursday, Saturday and Sunday....Meet for breakky and orders at the Roadhouse at 08:00
Can't help out right now........but will keep a look out for this in the future,I have never ridden around whitecourt but will this winter, how much are trail passess there this year??I will donate time in the future for trail maintenance......thanks!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just need an ASA trail pass, $60.00 until Jan 1 then $70.00. Everyone that buys their Whitecourt club membership and trail pass before the December meeting gets their name put in for a gift certificate for $150.00 donated by Randy at RPM Powersports.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail cleaning is DONE!!!!! Not sure of the final tally but I'd guess took around 700 volunteer man hours over 4 days to clean the deadfall off our trails this year, not to mention the 500 volunteer hours that went into signing the new sections of trail. Plus quads and chainsaws and trucks and trailers......all donated by volunteers. Something to think about when you whine about buying a $60.00 trail pass.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Trail cleaning is DONE!!!!! Not sure of the final tally but I'd guess took around 700 volunteer man hours over 4 days to clean the deadfall off our trails this year, not to mention the 500 volunteer hours that went into signing the new sections of trail. Plus quads and chainsaws and trucks and trailers......all donated by volunteers. Something to think about when you whine about buying a $60.00 trail pass.

WOW! That's why Whitecourt is the capital of snowmobiling. Looking forward to the annual Poker Rally.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just need an ASA trail pass, $60.00 until Jan 1 then $70.00. Everyone that buys their Whitecourt club membership and trail pass before the December meeting gets their name put in for a gift certificate for $150.00 donated by Randy at RPM Powersports.

What about the countless hours the ASA volunteer sign guy spent running around getting Alex all those free signs. Lunch time, after work, greyhound bus terminal. Its all good in the end when we ride nice safe trails.

Will wait for my invitation for the club windup this spring. Volunteer appreaciation is a good pay back.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about the countless hours the ASA volunteer sign guy spent running around getting Alex all those free signs. Lunch time, after work, greyhound bus terminal. Its all good in the end when we ride nice safe trails.

Will wait for my invitation for the club windup this spring. Volunteer appreaciation is a good pay back.

Club windup? I've been waiting 9 years for one of those....

Top Bottom