Whitecourt Poker Rally?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Day 1 pretty darn good considering the weather. Over 500 sleds in attendance with right around 1500 hands sold. A big thanks goes out to Ron for donating the box Snow and Mud of apparel and decals for prizes we really do appreciate the support.
Lots of prizes left for Sunday, plus the 2008 Nitro Fx that WILL BE WON on Sunday.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who won the new Nytro.......

At the Edson quad rally last summer it was a joy to see how happy and estatic the little boy was when his mom told him he won the kids Cat 120 quad. Smiling from ear to ear and wanted to jump around in the mud puddle.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So who won the new Nytro.......

At the Edson quad rally last summer it was a joy to see how happy and estatic the little boy was when his mom told him he won the kids Cat 120 quad. Smiling from ear to ear and wanted to jump around in the mud puddle.
Brenda Merrifield, the wife of our local MP won the sled. We also gave away $1000.00 cash each day plus probably another $8-10,000 in prizes, including a box of S&M shirts, hoodies, hats and such from Ron.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is this rally still a go?Just wodnering with the bad weather if the trails held up good enough fo rthe rally.
It is the Feb.14+15th correct?

All is a go. Are trails are still good after this garbage weather. They were groomed early in the week when it was cold. The rally is on the 14th and 15th with the Freestyle shows on the 13th and 15th. PM me if you need more info or check out whitecourttrailblazers.ca . I was out gathering prizes today and we are going to have a ton of them as usual. Great stuff. Gauranteed to be a blast.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets see..im the 13th kid born on the 13th and yes its my birthday of feb 13.so if i put 13 dollars on the 13th horse in a 13 horse race it would come in 13th..just my luck..:eek::beer:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lets see..im the Th kid born on the Th and yes its my birthday of Feb 13.so if i put 13 dollars on the Th horse in a 13 horse race it would come in 13th..just my luck..:eek::beer:

Hope Sam Rogers isn't Superstitious:d

Top Bottom