Whistler - Looking for people to go sleddin with in the area between Jan. 26-Feb. 5th

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to Whistler for the first time and I have no idea where to go sledding in the area. I am going with a group of skiiers who do not sled, so I am also looking for people to sled with during that time. Let me know if I can tag along with your group. I would say my skills are intermediate. Thanks in advance!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can point you out towards some popular areas to get you started

- rutherford towards pemberton. excellent good vis / high alpine riding. good grooming but long trail ($20 fee) and decent parking
- brandywine is excellent. awesome groomed trail ($20 fee) good parking and awesome zone. Good vis day you can get to the glacier, poor vis you can ride the first meadow and play in trees
- Tricouni a little farther south towards squamish, decent grooming, smaller zone, have to share it with cat skiers, excellent tree riding and safe to ride in high avy conditions.
- Seagrams (same staging area as tricouni), excellent high alpine big mountain riding. must have good vis
- Brohm (in squamish), wouldn't bring your noob friends there on a deep day, excellent tree riding, technical areas and fairly big.

take this opportunity to get your skier friends on sleds and get them hooked ;) there's a few places they can rent sleds from!

BrownEyes420

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Sideways! There is only one of the skiers who would sled with me, but it's too expensive to rent one for 3 days of sledding, so hopefully I will find some people to tag along with!

Top Bottom