Whistler, BC All Women's Snowmobile Clinic with Julie-Ann Chapman

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: March 18/2012 Whistler, BC - All Women's Snowmobile Clinic with Julie-Ann Chapman

Don`t see Snow and Mud as a supporter. Were we even asked?? Whos organizing this Rowdy?
Good place for it

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: March 18/2012 Whistler, BC - All Women's Snowmobile Clinic with Julie-Ann Chapman

Contact Julie...I didn't think it'd be a problem to throw this up. Her contact info is on the poster

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Didn't realize everything had to be "sponsored" by Snow and Mud. Rowdy was sharing a great sled learning opportunity for other women. There are lots of other posts for rides that are not sponsored by S&M that would be similar as this.

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

This is a great opportunity to hang with and learn from a couple of super cool sledding chicks.

I hope you girls get an awesome turnout and have a ton of fun too!!!

I agree, informative, helpful posts should stick. Thanks Rowdy :)

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Didn't realize everything had to be "sponsored" by Snow and Mud. Rowdy was sharing a great sled learning opportunity for other women. There are lots of other posts for rides that are not sponsored by S&M that would be similar as this.

Just want to help more. Easier than trying to get it under the radar. We re pretty friendly here and like to help where we can. Snow and Mud always looking to help out women riders to learn and enjoy their recreation activity.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Still a lot of people out there that haven't heard of Snow and Mud or wouldn't think of approaching a forum for sponsorship.

Regardless It's getting pounded out there with snow and should make this clinic an amazing time. There's a good line up of strong female riders that will be able to help with some skill set up.

Hope whoever gets a chance to attend this has a blast...I'll try not to tear up all the snow when I'm there March 5-10 with white6 :D :beer:

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score

or wouldn't think of approaching a forum for sponsorship.

True that! Will keep in mind for the next one though! :cool:

Thanks for posting this up Rowdy! I'm looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tried to find a link to this and can't for some reason. Anyway you could email this to me. I'll gladly post on my Quadding and Sledding site................sunshinesmiles_2@hotmail.com................thanks

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tried to find a link to this and can't for some reason. Anyway you could email this to me. I'll gladly post on my Quadding and Sledding site................sunshinesmiles_2@hotmail.com................thanks

I forwarded your info to Julie so she will be getting in contact with you! Thanks lady! :)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Don`t see Snow and Mud as a supporter. Were we even asked?? Whos organizing this Rowdy?
Good place for it

Little Late for that

Just want to help more. Easier than trying to get it under the radar. We re pretty friendly here and like to help where we can. Snow and Mud always looking to help out women riders to learn and enjoy their recreation activity.

Is this a "for profit" type event????

If not I don't understand what the issue is with posting up an "all ladies" ride event?

Will I have to ask RK for special permission and sponsorship the next time I decide to have a members ride from my place???

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Is this a "for profit" type event????

If not I don't understand what the issue is with posting up an "all ladies" ride event?

Will I have to ask RK for special permission and sponsorship the next time I decide to have a members ride from my place???

Relax Bogger. Was just asking for some info. I never at anytime asked it was a "for profit event". If you want us to help sponsor your next ride from home get in touch with us.
Think I made that clear already. BUT if it was a major riding school advertizing for $$$ we will look at that also Ian. RK has put up rules for ALL of us to try to follow.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

I was just curious dude... if it's a money making venture I see your point otherwise we discuss ride locations and plan group trips unsponsored all the time...

Relax Bogger. Was just asking for some info. I never at anytime asked it was a "for profit event". If you want us to help sponsor your next ride from home get in touch with us.
Think I made that clear already. BUT if it was a major riding school advertizing for $$$ we will look at that also Ian. RK has put up rules for ALL of us to try to follow.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ok well to anyone looking at this thread, the moderators removed the poster that I had posted as an attachment. If you are interested contact me via PM and I will forward you onto Julie.

She's not on the site as far as I know and I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I don't personally know anything about the clinic other than she's hosting it and it's in Whistler.

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score

Ok well to anyone looking at this thread, the moderators removed the poster that I had posted as an attachment. If you are interested contact me via PM and I will forward you onto Julie.

Interesting. Even SnoWest hasn't done that. Oh well.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

She's not on the site as far as I know and I figured it wouldn't be a big deal. I don't personally know anything about the clinic other than she's hosting it and it's in Whistler.

Wasn't me!

CoyoteGirl

Reaction score

I know I'm a bit late here.. but what else is new? hehehe

Here's a few blogs from the day. It was a big success and it sounds like Julie Ann is working towards having more available next season! She's an amazing person to be around and (like I have to say it) a fantastic rider... if you want skills and want to learn in an very unintimidating atmosphere I think she is a great option!

Scroll down to the second story on Julie Ann's page to read her write up!

Matthew Mallory's account of the day.
A DAY WITH THE LADIES | joydigger.com

Top Bottom