Which turbo to go with need some help

sleslie

Reaction score
I had Boost-It install one of their H.O kits on my 2014 this fall, very impressive and clean installation. After looking at all the other kits at the sled show I don't regret my decision one bit. I haven't had it on the snow yet, but customer service has been exceptional so far, and i can't imagine that will change. You are definitely making the right choice with Boost-It.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had an HM kit on my 2012 Pro. Sold it and had a Boost-It set up installed. Have no regrets, runs awesome, and the customer service is second to none. Also, they are from Alberta, Canada. They are continuously doing R&D, and pass on the benefits to the customer. Keep up the good work Guys.

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also very interested in a turbo been on the fence between HM and Boost It. Went to the edmonton show and talked to one of the guys at Hi Line and all he did was bash the Boost It kit. But from all the reviews on this site it seems Boost It is the only way to go, and the customer supports seems awesome. Am I making the right choice going to Neil?

When builders start bashing they are scared... I've talked to Neil a lot since last winter when I seem him and his riding buddies on the hill not once has he said anything negative about any other kits. Always answers my phone calls, emaisl and questions even when u asked if you never made a kit what would u be running? Our group pulled the trigger on boost it kits and another thing I like about boost it is there's nothing like supporting local business.

Sent from my iPhone using

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Look into that new mtntk turbo kit got some pretty cool new stuff on it with prob the best oiling system. Parkland motorsports has them I saw them at the sled show

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I ran the boost it kit on my pro last year and it's by far the best turbo kit on the market. , if your thinking about the mtntk turbo kit I would do my research first ....

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Thanks for all the support and positive comments fellas!
I like to think our business model is different than the out of country manufacturers, after all, I ride the same mountains as my customers, and have to be accountable. I truly want all of our customers sleds to run like ours do, and I really do believe we have built a fine turbo kit.
We at Boost-It are always riding and finding improvements to the product. I personally put on over 5000 Kms last season and hope to ride even more this season.
I also plan to host a Boost-It Demo ride and let people ride our equipment. I really hope that owners of other turbo kits will come and ride our sleds so they can see how we stack up.
We are also proud supporters of the Revelstoke snowmobile club and have been huge supporters of the Canadian Avalanche Association. Being that we are a quickly growing Canadian company, we really want to help grow the sport.

Thanks,

Team Boost-It

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This would be a huge help to a lot of people like myself who are hesitant to pull the trigger on something this expensive without knowing if we'll like it or not. VERY interested in this as will be going either turbo or big bore next spring but wasn't a fan of the only turbo I've tried (don't know which brand it was)

Thanks for all the support and positive comments fellas!
I like to think our business model is different than the out of country manufacturers, after all, I ride the same mountains as my customers, and have to be accountable. I truly want all of our customers sleds to run like ours do, and I really do believe we have built a fine turbo kit.
We at Boost-It are always riding and finding improvements to the product. I personally put on over 5000 Kms last season and hope to ride even more this season.
I also plan to host a Boost-It Demo ride and let people ride our equipment. I really hope that owners of other turbo kits will come and ride our sleds so they can see how we stack up.
We are also proud supporters of the Revelstoke snowmobile club and have been huge supporters of the Canadian Avalanche Association. Being that we are a quickly growing Canadian company, we really want to help grow the sport.

Thanks,

Team Boost-It

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. There is a tonne of smoke out there (which many of us have bought into in the past). Any company willing to put thier product out there like that and stand behind it deserves a good look.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this has been some real good advertising for the Alberta camp, be looking forward to seeing them run, only was fortunate to see one run breifly last year ....now Let the snow fly

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well this has been some real good advertising for the Alberta camp, be looking forward to seeing them run, only was fortunate to see one run breifly last year ....now Let the snow fly

I look forward to seeing you in Revy FredW! Will you be rocking your yellow team ski doo jacket again this year? It was unfortunate you did not make it very far past the cabin last year when I seen you, hopefully you have better luck this year and you will be able to make it in to some bowls to see how well these sleds work.

Thanks

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We we had a full days riding in till you made it too the cabin, if I rember correctly it was not the best day anyways, want to see those poos perform this year

few guys are going to bolder Tommorow, but think they are using the snow bikes, snowed all week they said

I look forward to seeing you in Revy FredW! Will you be rocking your yellow team ski doo jacket again this year? It was unfortunate you did not make it very far past the cabin last year when I seen you, hopefully you have better luck this year and you will be able to make it in to some bowls to see how well these sleds work.

Thanks

Top Bottom