Which turbo to go with need some help

Hegland

Reaction score
Hello ppl I am looking for a turbo2013 Pro rmk, was thinking air to water Aerocharger 66 series or the Boondocker Air to water top of the line stuff too much to post lol
what are the pros and cons reliability ect ect jus need some info and help price dont matter i can afford it but want real world info on the 2 I talked to some ppl who sell em and both kinda bashed eachother this leaves a big oil question mark

Thanx Guys

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No personal experience(yet) but this is who would get my money.

Turts

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BOOST-IT has a 14 pro built right now forsale if you need the sled too.

Only way to go for a turbo

• Thanks

moto5151

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Def listen to these guys. Ive went the "other" way and went with a cheaper setup. It works good, but im constantly messing with it to keep it working properly. Just ask dooitorbust, hes watched me do it. Lol

• Thanks

Tewstroke

Reaction score
I really like my Boost-it Pro. It has been very consistent and Neil keeps me well-informed of an updates. Great customer service.

• Thanks

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
I really like my Boost-it Pro. It has been very consistent and Neil keeps me well-informed of an updates. Great customer service.
Hey it's my only US turbo kit customer! Welcome to the site.

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold my Silber kit. Dropped my 2013 Pro to Boost-it last week. HO kit and a 3 inch paddle. Cant wait. Thanks Neil

bradtothebone

Reaction score
Hm turbo. - with vipec ecu. Ran flawlessly last year. Levi n Shane did a bang up job. Got 2 at the same time (buddy and I). They run the same. Crisp off the bottom no burbles or issues. Ran pump gas last year , going to 100ll this year n 8 lbs boost.

Just my 2cents. Sled way out does the rider.......

sledhead9825

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What didnt I like about my Silber Kit.
Dont want to make this a bashing thread.
My reason for selling my Silber kit. No intercooler.
Running 7 lbs of boost in heavy West Coast snow and long pulls. The intake temps went so high that it would cook the reeds.
Have you changed the reeds on a boosted Pro ?
Not fun......

WesG

Reaction score
My advise would be to phone the turbo places and make your own decision. See who will give you the time of day and care about your interests. Just fyi a fully built BD kit was 7000 usd when I built it online. A fully built hm 240 kit installed is roughly 9g's. Boost-its' HO kit is 7495$ So it is not like Neil is out to lunch on pricing. Like Ron I started with a silber and have ended up with boost-it (should have just started with Boost-it). Try to get BD to help you with a silber kit, not going to happen. Customer service is spectacular. Parts in stock and ship out very fast. I can get parts the following day. It takes one-two weeks to get anything out of the states. Very fast response to troubleshooting any sled issues that arrise turbo related or not they will help you out. I guess you could say I am pro boost-it for the pro. FWIW - I do not ride with or know the boost-it group so I am not a groupie so to say and I still recieve excellent customer service.

• Thanks

big_vernster

Reaction score
I just went with a Boost-It turbo setup on my 2013 PRO. Like everyone else is saying the customer service is really excellent. Neil took the time to answer any questions I had and always returned e mails and phone calls fast.
Can't wait for some snow now to ride that beast!

Last edited:

Callele88

Reaction score
I am also very interested in a turbo been on the fence between HM and Boost It. Went to the edmonton show and talked to one of the guys at Hi Line and all he did was bash the Boost It kit. But from all the reviews on this site it seems Boost It is the only way to go, and the customer supports seems awesome. Am I making the right choice going to Neil?

Top Bottom