Which Snowmobile Dyno In Edmonton?

bisonboy02

Reaction score
Just wondering on some feedback on guys that have taken their sleds to Accurate Dyno Tuning and to Neils Power Pipes. I am looking to get a sled tested and dialed in and I am undesided on which to deal with.
Also what is the cost?
Any info would be great
Thanks

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have dealt with neil on more than one occasion and he is great to deal with and is extremely knwledgable. He also does alot of work with drag sleds and drag bikes. The nice thing about neil is also the fact that the numbers you get from him are real numbers(not saying others aren't, i just havn't dealt with any others). If i was back in edmonton i would definitely take my stuff to neil again.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Just wondering on some feedback on guys that have taken their sleds to Accurate Dyno Tuning and to Neils Power Pipes. I am looking to get a couple of drag sleds tested and dialed in and I am undesided on which to deal with.
Also what is the cost?
Any info would be great
Thanks

I took 2 sleds to Accurate about a month ago. They are dialed in perfect. Cost, well its a bit more than other guys but the job gets done right. I understand his point of view on the cost because its alot of work to hook up the chassis dyno. Basically he takes your skid off, puts in his dyno skid, and the sleds track actually spins it. So this is nice because the numbers you get are down to the ground (real numbers), not at the crank. Was i surprised to see how much power is lost through the belt/clutch/track. I thought he was crazy but thats what it is (only 80hp to the ground when the motor has about 195hp), and my sled absolutely rips now. Basically, my sled cost $1000 to tune but that was with a heelclicker clutch kit too. So if you want to get your motor and clutch tuned at the same time, Rob at accurate is your guy. Not sure about this Neil dude never heard of him before so i dont know what kind of setup he has. Hope this helps, and if you need any more info just ask!

Top Bottom