Which ski?

R

Ryan Verrecchia

stock or one thats the same size because any bigger is too much flotation unless you only ride in 5 feet of pow all the time and only boondock in open areas

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stock or one thats the same size because any bigger is too much flotation unless you only ride in 5 feet of pow all the time and only boondock in open areas

Not sure what you really think but before you talk you should really think about what you are going to write . Too much flotation really? and wtf is boondocking in a open area ? I think it would be best if you just stayed in the kitty cat section or just like post but dont reply .As for the forum the stock skis work awesome on and off trail in tight trees and hard pack dont really see a nbeed to change them yet i love them and the whole sled

R

Ryan Verrecchia

Not sure what you really think but before you talk you should really think about what you are going to write . Too much flotation really? and wtf is boondocking in a open area ? I think it would be best if you just stayed in the kitty cat section or just like post but dont reply .As for the forum the stock skis work awesome on and off trail in tight trees and hard pack dont really see a nbeed to change them yet i love them and the whole sled
I'm sorry you must be stupid I'm pretty sure everybody else understands it so please leave and learn a new vocabulary

theunit1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow good one you retard ,you should have been swallowed ,please explain your comment then and i wont say another word!

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every sled I've owned pre-Pro, I changed the skis. With my Pro, I've felt no need to do so. Put your money towards other mods that'll show a bigger gain, IMHO.

Done fishing. Let's go sledding !!

Top Bottom