Which Hotel?

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone stays when they go to Valemount? I have only been there twice and stayed at the Holiday Inn at the far end of town. We are heading up on Dec.5 and it looks like possibly snow all that week if the weather forecast stays the same....:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone stays when they go to Valemount? I have only been there twice and stayed at the Holiday Inn at the far end of town. We are heading up on Dec.5 and it looks like possibly snow all that week if the weather forecast stays the same....:beer:

we always stayed at the chalet continental. when joe was running it. its still a good hotel right downtown. full most of the time during the winter.

Reaction score
Summit River Lodge B&B
$70 a night and three meals included
Closest lodge to the hills and your stuff won't get stolen!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've slept in my truck before a couple of years ago when it was the holiday inn, hopefully it will be better this year. I tried the willow burl cabins just outside of town and enjoyed those...:d:beer:

Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I will check into these.

If ya make it to Summit River a bunch of us will be there to ride with. If Chris tells you it is all booked up PM me and I will arrange somthing. That is if you want to stay there
Cheers

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are the same people still running river summit? I stayed there last season and they weren't sure if they were going to be working there this season. But they were great I hope they didnt leave. Cant beat the price. We stayed in the seperate cabin.

Reaction score
No they are no longer there. They had some issues. There is another couple running it now. They are a little different, but the food is awsome. For the price you can't go wrong

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya we were told about the issues but i was hoping it would get worked out. Are the new couple as easy going?

GRD

Reaction score
Stone Haven is a good place to stay...:rolleyes:

Nadine always goes out of her way for us!:)

Reaction score
Ya we were told about the issues but i was hoping it would get worked out. Are the new couple as easy going?
Ya there very easy going. No real issue, just a bit different, thats all
Who do you ride with from Fort mac? Pat, Nevel?

Top Bottom