Which Ab Polaris Dealer $$$$$$$$$$

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been going to hi line in Wetaskiwin.
Buck Lake Bob is good to.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm ready to buy a new machine and wonder which Ab dealer south of Edmn has the sharpest pencil? Polaris 550 XP with power steering.

PM SumX54 he dealt with a good guy in Red Deer

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
http://www.crosscountrysales.com/showcaseproductdetail.htm?ID=63890&Used=1&sort=model&type=text&order=ascending&searchType=basic&container1$ctl00$usedEquipmentFilterForm$cmbUsedSearchType=1508&container1$ctl00$usedEquipmentFilterForm$cmbUsedSearchProductOwner=

stealth500

Reaction score
i think i was there installing my lift when you were there and brought that
yea i guess it is there have been so many black silver go through there

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mountain toys polaris in cochrane is very good too! i've sent several S&M members there lately and they've all reported being very happy with them!!!!!!

KTEAM MAN

Reaction score
My buddy just priced out a new XP and nobody was less expensive than Cycle Works Calgary other than a dealer in Williams lake B.C. but after he added on the pdi and freight charges they were about the same as calgary. The guys in Calgary don't add those extra fees.

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy just priced out a new XP and nobody was less expensive than Cycle Works Calgary other than a dealer in Williams lake B.C. but after he added on the pdi and freight charges they were about the same as calgary. The guys in Calgary don't add those extra fees.
yes they do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are just included in the price they tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went with West Country Leisure in Buck Lake Ab. (Buck Lake Bob). Got prices from a lot of dealers and he blew them out of the water. No freight, PDI, or add on charges. Super to deal with & no BS.

Thanks Bob ! :d

And thanks to you guys for all the recommendations.

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i think i was there installing my lift when you were there and brought that
yea i guess it is there have been so many black silver go through there

ya you were i remember that. me and my dad got a couple new sleds snowchecked through you guys to.

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
I know you said south of Edmonton but Cycleworks in South Edmonton has been excellent! Jay is the MAN! :d

Bought all 3 of our quads there and accessories always a GREAT deal/

They even fixed a cheap import on the cheap that we had bought for our son to start on and we couldn't get it to run out of the box.

They knew we'd be back when he grew and so we were!

Got over a grand off on his as it was the last of the old season models! Nice!:d

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know Mongrol has already got his new ride, but for anyone else looking... I have found so far that Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville has been very good to deal with. They even treat you good AFTER you buy, go talk to Doug, i'm sure he'll treat you right!!

NoseFirst

Reaction score
I know Mongrol has already got his new ride, but for anyone else looking... I have found so far that Rainy Creek Powersports in Eckville has been very good to deal with. They even treat you good AFTER you buy, go talk to Doug, i'm sure he'll treat you right!!

He'll treat you right while your spending money but will not stand behind his work. Buddy had engine rebuilt and less than 40 km later needed rebuilt again with same problem....Doug would not warrant his work and lied to the guy about the problem.
JUST SAYING BEWARE - could of happened anywhere but didn't....

Top Bottom