Wheres the best place/deal to snowcheck a 2014 xm 163?

hevy_chevy67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just in the same spot you were. I've heard some negative things about Turple's service, but I went in there to check out prices last week and I ended up walking out with a new sled for myself this fall. Talk to TJ in there, he'll hook you up.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
T-Team that's who I got mine snow checked through. And he supports the valemount and VARDA lots to so if you ride there list why not support him.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought mine at Turples. I get a deal on parts. If I saved $200 at a dealer two hours from home then went to Turples for parts, oil, etc I would get no discount or have to drive two hours every time to get a discount, would I really have saved a dime? I have had no issues with Turples including the service dept and they always have a good selection of accessories. Ok now I'm brown-nosing... Lol

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your closest dealer is usually your best bet, unless the service is garbage. I will not drive 100km further to save 100 bucks on the purchase. Ill make that up in parts and gas buy staying close to home.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any sask guys???? Ffun motorsports or pines???? My friends bought from pines in PA but they are from melfort. Im in stoon, and my boss bought from there........ Sounds like my boss paid full price where my friends got a deal, not sure what they paid for xms but my friend paid $13,500 plus tax in 12 for a 12 freeride 154...

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say any dealer before ffun, they have been terrible to deal with over the years. Parts, service, knowledge, all around give a fk factor are all very low. Pines seems good, they have guys there who actually ride a sled and aren't completely useless and their service seems good. Ill either buy from them or seasons edge (which is now pines aswell) in nipawin next season.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would say any dealer before ffun, they have been terrible to deal with over the years. Parts, service, knowledge, all around give a fk factor are all very low. Pines seems good, they have guys there who actually ride a sled and aren't completely useless and their service seems good. Ill either buy from them or seasons edge (which is now pines aswell) in nipawin next season.

yah reason i ask is ive heard the same about kawasaki bikes, most guys end up buying or serviced at battleford.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ffun was pretty decent to deal with over the last year (snowcheck til now). Really the only thing I can complain about is that they don't stock ANYTHING in the parts department, so I'm going to strongly look for parts from the States whenever possible. I didn't have any issues that put their service or care factor to the test.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calling TTeam to the sales desk. TTeam to sales!

He had to go do some other business. Keep calling he will be back soon and give ya a decent deal. After sales service is kick ass as well.

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another Vote for Trent Fleming here on South End Martins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome salesman and even better on a personal level...... Great deals are to be had and he will be sure to take care of his customers.... Trust me he has done more than his share to accommodate my situations and quickly cane back with simple and effective solutions!!!!!

GO T-TEAM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sled1 (1) (1024x768).jpg

Attachments

• Sled1 (1) (800x600).jpg
    Sled1 (1) (800x600).jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Melfort...you don't say....
My home stomp'n grounds.

Yah talked to you a while back. Audette's are very good family friends. Gerald jr still runs polaris but have some friends from there running doo.

Top Bottom