Where to take my daughter ATV'ing

Bowser

Reaction score
My daughter wants to go quading and I have no clue where to take her. I usually take my Polaris to the bush up north but I would like to stick closer to home, say Lethbridge or the foothills around the Calgary area......any ideas folks ?? Thanks in advance, Bowser

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McLean creek is a good area, very little mud at this time of year. Can be a little intimidating in some areas for a new rider, but nice riding and good trails, stay on trails and don't ride on road as ranger rick patrols and hands out tickets. it's in kananaskis, off hwy 66, west of calgary.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am from Redcliff and we do most of our riding in the Crowsnest Pass. Are you doing day trips or camping/hotel? If doing a day trip go out to the Lynx Creek area.(Out by the Westcastle ski hill). If you are camping do you need full service? If not go and random camp out by Lynx creek. If you need services you will want to stay in town, but then ride out at Atlas, behind the Pass Powderkeg skihill. If in a hotel I would recommend going to the Inn on the Border (you can quad right from the hotel) but there might be snow out back now. Check out the site Quad Squad | bridges, not fences it is an excellant site with very good maps. There are hundreds of km's of trails in the CNP. Need anymore help send me a pm and will get ahold of you and send you in the right direction.:d

Last edited:
Top Bottom