Where to stay need opinions

doostylz

Reaction score
Heading to Revy in December looking to make reservations ASAP.
Would just like some opinions on where the best places to stay. Would prefer something with secure place for truck trailer and sled. And ofcourse a hottub to soak away the days aches and pains. Any feedback would be greatly apreciated.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Would just like some opinions on where the best places to stay. Would prefer something with secure place for truck trailer and sled. And ofcourse a hottub to soak away the days aches and pains. Any feedback would be greatly apreciated.

WAIT TILL TOMORROW AND I'M SURE POWDERPUFF(FROM REVY) WILL RESPOND TO THIS THREAD....... SHE'S A SWEETY(IF ONLY SHE WEREN'T MARRIED ---LOL);)

Mtn-guy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always stay at the Comfort Inn been staying there since it was the Columbia and as far as I know there has not been any thing stolen from there. It has turned into a nice place and good with Zala's steakhouse right behind.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Whew!!! What a drive, I just can`t believe how far some of you drive to ride :eek: can`t imagine doing it in the snow. Lots of snow at Rogers pass today.
It was great to meet all you guys. Ron I`ll put out your cards here around town and put up the decal in the Boulder shack soon.
The Best Western has cameras so you can watch your rigs from your room, pretty sure they do patrols too. The Sandman does patrols. The Comfort Inn has cameras like the BW and there is only 1 way in and out of the parking area and it goes right by the front doors. When you call to make reservations ask them how secure their parking is.The police also do patrols of all the hotels parking areas during sledding season. All these hotels have hot tubs to soothe your aches and pains.
Here is the Sled Revy snowmobile theft prevention page.

and here is the Sled Revy trip planning page, we always ask that you support the hotels that support snowmobiling in Revy.

With all the construction going on here this year anyone who is thinking of making a trip out here this season should make reservations soon, you can always cancel them.

Oilers Rule

Reaction score
Peaks Lodge is fairly good- crappy HOT-TUB which he charges to go in?? Not sure why we are booked in there for our 4th year... but we have been treated well-nice CLEAN rooms-great compound for sleds-good food-packed lunches.....Cant complain I guess.

Hope that helps you out...Happy Sled'n

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've always stayed at the Monashee Lodge.... The people are great, rooms are clean and I can't recall hearing of sleds/rigs being stolen... Plus the hot tub is clean and free.........

hotlips0000

Reaction score
well i woundnt be stayin out at peaks lodge for sure !!!! Word is the owner punched out a woman sledder for crossin street with the sled and goin onto his property ,so now theres a boycot, and for sure i wouldn't want to stay there id be worried i would get beat up by the owner !!!

hotlips0000

Reaction score
if u go to the revelstoke web site theres more there and yes he is being charged i hope it gets it good . theres just no need for that crap .

Top Bottom