tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The anchor inn is also very good

The three of them are in a row

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The beds at Joe Schmucks in the cabins are pretty comfy. You can get the cabins with a hottub as well. The bathrooms are weird. I not tall by any means and find the showers cramped. Usually no issues parking larger trailers there and breakfast is right there.

The anchor is cheap. The double rooms are decent as you can shut the door in one room for those who snore. The walls are concrete but who can easily hear things in the adjacent units. Parking can fill up with a few big trailers but usually not an issue.

There are other in town motels that are hit and miss as to when they are operating.

The Super 8 is decent with the beer store downstairs and the pub below if you enjoy that sort of thing. Parking sucks unless it's just a truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nagzs

Reaction score
Eagle Valley Lodge for 100% Great atmosphere, hot tub, shop if you need to work on sled, and always other sledders around!

tweeds

Reaction score
Another spot I found at Christmas when everything was booked up was eagle roost condos. Large garage below, main floor, and 2 large bedrooms upstairs. Bar b q on deck with full kitchen. No hot tub though. Brothers pub out back door

Top Bottom