Where to stay in Mcbride

Leona Eyben

Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Thanks Judy and Barry for mentioning our new B&B in McBride
At Home B&B located at 400 mountainview Road, McBride, BC we have 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and TV room with satalite, internet is also available, drying room and hot tub available. home cooked breakfast and bag lunch. Please call Leona for reservations (250-569-2366) thanks again Judy and Barry

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhh......Dont tell Judy but I would pay way more to stay with them than anywhere else. :d

These two provide the best place in Mcbride to stay. Its home away from home. Love the opportunity to sled with Barry. And Judy's cooking is amazing. They really know the meaning of making their customers feel welcome.

Cheers,:beer:

Agreed!!! I feel VERY comfortable there!! Denifately a home away from home.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have one couple and two guys and a girl going any recommendations where to stay?

The B&B's are good. ALOT of guy stay at mountain haven and love it, there is a new one in town that has been gettin good reveiws called at home b&b, scarecrow, alpine view b&b. If you need any numbers feel free to give me a call at the shop and would be glad to help you out.

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey thanks!!

we booked two cabins at beaver creek :) hhopefully we can find some more people to come with us!!

Top Bottom