Where to ride near warman sask.

wideman12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering if any one can give some insight as to the best area to ride close to warman. Headed there to see family and am going to bring the sled for the first time ever. Not to worry I won't ruin your area as I won't be in sask sledding more than once a year. 6 hours from calgary is a bit of a haul.
Thanks for your help. Pm me if you'd prefer.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't bother if your trip is anytime soon. Snow is absolutely trashed in the Warman area, what's left of it at least.

Matt99

Reaction score
Just an hour north of Warman is the small town of Macdowall. The Nisbet forest sits in between. Just rode the forest for the first time this weekend. Trails were poor with minimal marking, however, there was some great snow off trail if u like tree riding. As a bonus, there is a wicked little restaurant in Macdowall called "Jeannine's Place" that's open early and late (Found out you can unload/park @ Jeaninine's too). Good Luck.

Dustine

Reaction score
The snow is not very good in this part of sask so +7 days with an 90km wind made most of the snow on the hills melt but there is some in the ditches that are hard as a rock. Some of the fields with taller stubble and lots of trees are ok.good luck

calltrex

Reaction score
You would have to go at least 2 hrs north for some decent snow

Top Bottom