Where to ride in revy

catfamily

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my family and I are planning a trip to revy between Xmas and New Years . Never been there before, just wondering where the best areas are . We have been riding vale, blue and mcbride for about 10 yrs. none of us are pros, but getting better all the time. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby would be my first choice. Nice cabin, and lots of terrain of all levels.

Or boulder. Same thing, cabin and lots of terrain.

Can't go wrong with either.
\
Hey everyone, my family and I are planning a trip to revy between Xmas and New Years . Never been there before, just wondering where the best areas are . We have been riding vale, blue and mcbride for about 10 yrs. none of us are pros, but getting better all the time. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sofa King much pow

Reaction score
Would recomend having GPS and or someone that knows the area.
If weather gets bad you can get turned around quick and end up lost.
We have couple favorite spots everybody likes to get lost in.
and S & R come looking.

summitrenter

Reaction score
I've only ever ridden boulder, it's a blast!!! thinking of Frisby this year...time for a change. I wasn't to impressed with Blue River last year (first time)....we had no clue where to go, and rode cut blocks....found it confusing / frustrating... especially when alot of the other areas have marked ande groomed trails. Some tips fro Blue would be appreciated...

Top Bottom