Where to ride in Kananaskis

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
I am going to Kananaskis next weekend (Kananaskis Lodge) for the wife’s company party up there..... I plan on taking my sled as during the day we have "free time" and at night is company dinners and parties. Anyone have any suggestions for places to go? I AM NEW so please nothing to extreme.

Thanks in advance.

Volksnutt

Reaction score
I'm guessing you mean Kanaskis Village. The only place to ride in K- country is the powderface trail. Im guessing the snow is two thin there now. It was getting thin on boxing day. So to get to this area you have to go north on Hwy 40 back to the highway then turn east at the widow maker onto hwy 68. drive down this road till you hit the powderface. Turn south on the powderface road. Drive to equestrian parking lot unload. ride out of parking lot and keep going south down the road. This is a trail ride so make sure you stay on the road.

There is no other places that i know of that are close to kanaskis Villgae or the lodge.

Taz56

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.56offsuit.com
Very cool, thank you for the reply....... I will print this off... I am going to take the sled, if there is snow I will go, and if not then it stays on the trailer.

GRD

Reaction score
Very cool, thank you for the reply....... I will print this off... I am going to take the sled, if there is snow I will go, and if not then it stays on the trailer.

Late for a Christmas Party! Didn't know there was anywhere to ride there...

GRD

Reaction score
Not a christmas party, they did that already, this is a company get away they do every year... Go Skiing and so on......

What company is that??? Sounds pretty good!

How was the sledding? Did you find anywhere to go?

Top Bottom