Where to ride in blue river anybody know were

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some areas. It might be a little early to go to north Blue but doorider said he was in white river thats in the second pic on the hill above the town of Blue. If I can find my tracks from Finn I'll post them later. Not sure if Red Sands has enough snow ether I could post those tracks as well let me know if you want them. You will love Blue River.
Cheers!!!!

Attachments

• Blue River tracks 1.jpg
    Blue River tracks 1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 58
  • Blue River tracks.jpg
    Blue River tracks.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 49

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Blue Jewel will Provide You with Info. & Maps....

Stop on by the Holy Smoke Inn and grab some Info. anytime !

Blue River Thanks You for coming on over !!

Yahooooo Welcome to Blue !

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I really want to say is sledding in Blue really sucks and is not worth the extra travel if coming from Edmonton so stay away. But with all fairness and the town, one of the best places to ride. You have some of the best boondocker in the world, not bad alpine. Ya cant go wrong with Finn Creek or ground hog, alpine- holly grail or red sands(or something like that). The locals are great to deal with and I would suggest to hire a tour guide the first time going down.

win

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Revy and going back on tuesday lots of snow on Boulder rock on sky high boys.

What does this have to do with Blue River??? Just jealous, cant go till December!!:beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
me and some buddys are going to blue river nov 24 anybody know were some good places to ride or find info to ride

stop by the Glacier Mountain Lodge..We have detailed maps and will be able to direct you in which areas are accessible.......:d:d:d:d

Reaction score
Question....
I will be heading to Edmonton at Xmas this year.:eek:
I'm going to be in my truck/camper and pulling enclosed trailer with sleds in it.
I want to spend (2) days/nights on the way and check out the area.
1. Where can I camp? At a trail head parking lot preferably.
2. We are novice riders (2 yrs) and like to be in areas that suit our abilities. So suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Question....
I will be heading to Edmonton at Xmas this year.:eek:
I'm going to be in my truck/camper and pulling enclosed trailer with sleds in it.
I want to spend (2) days/nights on the way and check out the area.
1. Where can I camp? At a trail head parking lot preferably.
2. We are novice riders (2 yrs) and like to be in areas that suit our abilities. So suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks.

finn creek has riding for all abilties and you could camp in the staging area there
its south of blue river just beofre the messator (sp?) summit no hard to miss the parking lot, has 2 highway pullouts and then the parking lot is easy to spot as you can see the pipe line pump station from the high way, big green buildings, you will know when your getting realy close to it as you will see elevator mountain almsot tree less from a fire few years back.

Top Bottom