where to ride around grande prairie?

reaper020

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious where to ride around grande prairie? is there a snowmobile club here?

albertasummitx

Reaction score
yes there is a club here,you can go to any dealer in town buy there trail pass and head out the 2 lakes road to kakwa ,great riding out there.if your not into the mountains,south of town there is an area called big mountain riding area. miles of trails,not groomed like kakwa trail to lake.:d:beer:

Canuck 1

Reaction score
Welcome to Grande Prairie area.As Albertasummitx stated if your into the steep and deep Kakwa is where it's at.There's quite a few riders that go out there. It is a bit of a drive out though to the staging area.Aprox. 1.5 hrs. from G.P.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lots of new snow around grande cache in the last week, ditches and pipelines galore down the forest trunk road etc if your just lookin to get out for the day :d:beer:

1nv8r17

Reaction score
I just buck off just past the Big Mountain Staging area out south of town 30km and ditch bang. Some of the cutlines support 4 or 5 ft of snow untouched. I know because I fell off and literally had to crawl back onto my sled. If you find a cutline beat down, its probably because I was there.

BigBuckHunter

Reaction score
Kakwa is great riding for all skill levels & interests - tons of climbing, meadows, lakes, trees, anything you're in the mood for you can find out there.

Top Bottom