where to go in the calgary region ....

cancritter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after workin my butt off last 7 mnths have rest of dec off...and a new sled sittin way to much last 2 winters...would like to get out to do some rideing but not shure where around the Calgary region...not looking for anything to technical...just wana get out and ride some trails and git some ridein in...lm a flat lander and getting up there so don't wana spend alota my time digging out and have no mountain experience...thoughts or areas?

thanx

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it 's going to be hard for us in the calgary area to get any riding in without driving 3-5 hours. with the temps for the next week being around 3-9 i think it might be a brown christmas.

Reaction score
after workin my butt off last 7 mnths have rest of dec off...and a new sled sittin way to much last 2 winters...would like to get out to do some rideing but not shure where around the Calgary region...not looking for anything to technical...just wana get out and ride some trails and git some ridein in...lm a flat lander and getting up there so don't wana spend alota my time digging out and have no mountain experience...thoughts or areas?

thanx

Myself, and some portion of my family will be heading out to Cataract Creek sometime this weekend (not sure if Sat. or Sun due to schedules yet). Looking for much the same type of sledding as you.

PM me if you want to meet up.

Top Bottom