Where to get my doo rebuilt

ratatatat

Reaction score
I'm looking to rebuild the motor in a 98 670x. Its stock now and still running great but lots of kms. I want to keep this motor stock (reliability) as it does all we need it to.

My local shop is average at best and I'm not that keen to give them the business if I can find a good recommendation in interior B.C. I travel a lot so shipping costs should not be a factor. Looking for a good dealer or custom shop that will assemble the motor as well as the machining.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you get up Shuswap way try
Mac's Machine
1213 Riverside Avenue
Sicamous, BC V0E2V0
Phone: (250) 836-3648

Talk to Trevor, he is doing my 670x now, he talked me out of doing a 1mm overbore because my cylinders are in such nice shape. He will let you know what needs to be done to keep it dependable.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to rebuild the motor in a 98 670x. Its stock now and still running great but lots of kms. I want to keep this motor stock (reliability) as it does all we need it to.

My local shop is average at best and I'm not that keen to give them the business if I can find a good recommendation in interior B.C. I travel a lot so shipping costs should not be a factor. Looking for a good dealer or custom shop that will assemble the motor as well as the machining.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations

The guy in Cochrane is supposed to be good - can't recall his name at the moment - someone else probably will. This guy used to do a lot of work for some of the fellows in Invermere.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
In BC there is TerraAlps they are a supporting member, look for there banner

And just outside of Edmonton, AB there is a small city, St.Albert, there is a great small engine shop called Motts they are also a supporting vendor with a banner on here.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yup, mac's machine in sicamous does good work... Even rknight111 has had the pleasure of dealin' with him..... Terra alps also in your neck of the woods........ Call them both! You won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom