Where to get club car utv performance parts?

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked all over online but can't seem to find any places that have any performance parts for club car utv's, in particular the XRT 950. With only a 14 hp vanguard engine and simple cvt, I understand it won't have thrill seeking power. However, i thought i'd be able to find some simple clutch, intake, and exhaust mods to wake this thing up. let me know what your thoughts are.

By the way, this is not my machine. It is my grandparents yard vehicle.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have looked all over online but can't seem to find any places that have any performance parts for club car utv's, in particular the XRT 950. With only a 14 hp vanguard engine and simple cvt, I understand it won't have thrill seeking power. However, i thought i'd be able to find some simple clutch, intake, and exhaust mods to wake this thing up. let me know what your thoughts are.

By the way, this is not my machine. It is my grandparents yard vehicle.

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
my buddies got a golf cart with the motor out of a 250 citation in it, he can, and does light up the rear tires....

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tee,
Just to clarify, it is not a golf cart. It's a side by side 4 wheel drive utv.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tee,
Just to clarify, it is not a golf cart. It's a side by side 4 wheel drive utv.
there is a gas club car section on that forum, there are a few utility threads that I saw. your grandparents' machine is called a Carryall XRT 950. club car's work machine

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My bro has the clubcar at his campground at it goes anywhere my teryx goes....with a tow strap

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

FranWelsh

Reaction score
Do you live in Florida? There is a great place for club car parts, and actually very well for the . Is it a 4x4 or 4x2?

Anywho, a really big manufacturer in Florida is a company called Jeffrey Allen - in Tampa, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale, and they sell XRTs and also have parts as well.

Top Bottom