Where to buy?

TaTToo

Reaction score
Hey guys I am new here... great forum.... I am glad I found it. We recently bought a few quads and are having a great time with them. I am looking for somewhere to buy waterproof coveralls for the trail here in Calgary. What have you guys been using and happy with for keeping the mud oof your clothes.

Cheers and thanks

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought some new Helly Hansen stuff yesterday at Gregg's Distributing. It is not the stiff vinyl crap, but a nice breathable, flexible, stretchy material. It was a bit spendy, at $185, but more than worth it. They have a lot of different suits, but this is the one I found best for me.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes hip wadders are handier in "over the rubber boot" deep water. Unless of course you duct tape your bottoms to your boots, for me I can't kneel on my seat, so I need sealed boots.

prarie fire

Reaction score
most of my gear is from hiking /camping supply stores, they specialize in dry light weight gear and lots of other must haves for out on the trail

TaTToo

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys... I think i will head out to one of the camping supply places around here and see what I can find.

Cheers

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Thanks for the replies guys... I think i will head out to one of the camping supply places around here and see what I can find.

Cheers

Wholesale sports sells lightweight but very tough rain gear by VIKING, I bough a new jacket for myself and am buying pants to match(black). Coat was $70.00 the pants should be about $50.00. I have a previous set that I have used now for 5 years and still in good shape. Son is getting my old gear.

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I'm only going to get a little bit dirty then I use Viking gear, I think you can get it at safety supply stores and at Marks WW. If I'm going to get really dirty and can't quad naked I tend to use disposable gear and throw it out. Get this stuff at Canadian Tire and a little duct tape for your ankles and wrists.

Top Bottom