Where to buy a 2016 Summit

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Another vote for Trent at Martin Motorsports South and I travel from Calgary!

WHOOP WHOOP! Look at all the rep you are getting T-Team....

If i was closer to Edmonton, that would be my choice.....

My local dealer is Power Merchants........But have used T-Teams store to get help when in a bind for parts or info....

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking at Snow Checking a new summit and I am in Edmonton. Any suggestions on dealers in/around the city?

Not sure if this factors into your decision but it never hurts to look at where you ride and whom is paying the bills there because without dealer sponsorships these clubs and associations, whether it be Tri County, VARDA, Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, ASA. BCSF, etc. they all would have a tough time keeping the trails groomed and the cabins maintained without the dealer sponsors. If you ride at Ministik find out whom helped pay for the groomer and drag. if you ride in Valemount look at the VARDA sponsors. If you ride in Revelstoke or Golden find out whom the dealer sponsors are there. Western Canada is not like Ontario and Quebec where many millions of Federal and Provincial dollars fund snowmobiling in those provinces. All the sponsorship information is available online and in my mind if a dealer has the foresight to realize that without the clubs and associations in Western Canada providing us with our riding areas there would be no point in owning a snowmobile. That is the dealer I would go to even if he/she was a few buck more.

tmurphy

Reaction score
I agree. X2
Riderz in Edson has been phenomenal for me. Great service before and after the sale.

They promote avalanche awareness and safety.

Right on HWY 16 for all you guys heading to Valemount. And they do sponsor both VARDA and Revelstoke snowmobile club.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin South. I've sent a few people in who dealt with Kim. Amazing service. I've also been getting really good service from their parts dept. this year too. Also had good service in both depts at Gibbons and Riverside.

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WHOOP WHOOP! Look at all the rep you are getting T-Team....

If i was closer to Edmonton, that would be my choice.....

My local dealer is Power Merchants........But have used T-Teams store to get help when in a bind for parts or info....

How do you like dealing with them? I had a terrible experience there with my seadoo a few summers back but everyone else seems to like them. Lol either that or they just love spending money. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fluent 420

Reaction score
When will we be able to see these sleds at the local dealers so we can see the colors in person

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When will we be able to see these sleds at the local dealers so we can see the colors in person
there is usually a sneak peak snow in each province prior to the end of the spring deposit programs. Other than that some spring only models only show up for there owners. I could be wrong but I do not believe there is a ski doo demo tour in BC this year.

Top Bottom