where is the longest trail that you off ...

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to find some long trails to ride 6-8 nhrs round trip ?
family family rides ... do you know of any ?

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The North Ram river to the Bighorn Dam, havent tried it myself, but its supposed to be a great ride, not positive you can make the trek with mini quads though in a day.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The North Ram river to the Bighorn Dam, havent tried it myself, but its supposed to be a great ride, not positive you can make the trek with mini quads though in a day.

Are you talking about going from the forestry trunk road 734..

From that trunk road ride to Big Horn Dam..Around and back in the bush to the forestry trunk road..A great loop took us 11 hours...Lot's of stucks:d:d:beer::beer:

I want to do it again...

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We put on 390 km in one day. Wouldn't do it again though, started at 8am and back to the trucks after midnight. Took a lot of extra gas and even filled up at a little station in the middle of nowhere, well Edgewood so technically that's nowhere. :D

Attachments

• Longestq.jpg
    Longestq.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 138

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We put on 390 km in one day. Wouldn't do it again though, started at 8am and back to the trucks after midnight. Took a lot of extra gas and even filled up at a little station in the middle of nowhere, well Edgewood so technically that's nowhere. :D

Can;t say it wasn't fun i bet

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

man you must have done allot of high speed driving, if you never stopped you had to average nearly 25 kmph. The riding we do averages about 100-110 km's per ride, 8 to 12 hours, lots of mud holes, stopping for socializing and a nice cooked lunch at a predetermined spot.

I guess every area has its on style of riding.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"From that trunk road ride to Big Horn Dam..Around and back in the bush to the forestry trunk road..A great loop took us 11 hours...Lot's of stucks"

Thats the trail yes, ive never completed it yet, tried last year but had my son on his trx 250 , made it about half way and was getting dark so headed back to camp at the north ram . One day i will make it lol

Top Bottom