Where do i take RMK Sleds for Service in Edm??

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering where the most economical place is to take sleds in for basic chaincase oil change, lubricating, fuel filter, clutch cleaning and inspection?

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondering where the most economical place is to take sleds in for basic chaincase oil change, lubricating, fuel filter, clutch cleaning and inspection?

Elk Island Polaris
been there lots, always treated me good and no problems with there work. machines usually in and out pretty quick too,2-3 days at the most.

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do it yourself dosnt take a rocket scientist to do basic service on a sled and u can say some $$$$$$$$$$ more money for bling bling :d

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha ha... I knew the 'Do it yourself' post was going to come up. I would love to but i dont know how to. I just started sledding 2 years ago. I tried searching on youtube for a simple oil change but couldnt find anything

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pre season service at cycleworks is $225.00.that was for my 09 dragon.just spend some money on a manual and do it yourself.

kbxsrx

Reaction score
GOOGLE is your friend.

Not trying to be preachy, but if you can't figure out how to change chaincase oil, what are you going to do when you break down somewhere? Look online, buy a book, find a forum for polaris.

Get your hands dirty, find a friend that knows what has to be done, watch, learns ask, then teach later.

Like the last reply said, do it yourself and save some money. I damn sure would not be paying $85.00-$125.00 per hour for a 19 yr old kid to work on my sled/car/truck/bike/etc when I can do it myself.

duramaxdan

Reaction score
load them up and drive out to cross country sales and service sedgewick ab talk to lynn @1-780-384-2215 great people and they will even show u how its done so u know for next time never hurts to know the ins and outs of your machine can come in real handy

Dan

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well it must be a 4 stroke if ur changing oil or if u are like my neibour taking a 2 stroke in for an oil change haaaaaaaa that was awesome :d wish i was there to see there face

geelak900

Reaction score
Ronmexico,
PM me, if your going to spend that kind of money I would be interested in helping you out for a much better deal and I'll have you help me so I can show you how to do it for yourself. Let's talk.

kbxsrx

Reaction score
Ronmexico,
PM me, if your going to spend that kind of money I would be interested in helping you out for a much better deal and I'll have you help me so I can show you how to do it for yourself. Let's talk.

:wtg: THAT is awesome!

Top Bottom