Where can you buy trail passes?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hmmmm, not sure, but i don't think so...... If you can't find any, we have them at the sherwood park certigard station(petro- canada).... But i won't be back for 1 week, so come see me on the 4th of january, next year;)

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hmmmm, not sure, but i don't think so...... If you can't find any, we have them at the sherwood park certigard station(petro- canada).... But i won't be back for 1 week, so come see me on the 4th of january, next year;)

slacking again eh Ric.... must be nice to be the boss

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Best would be to buy your trailpass from a Tri-County Member. The money then goes to Tri County to use for Ministik.

Buy where you ride

800XCR

Reaction score
That is what I thought, but who in Tri-County is selling them, we need them for this upcoming weekend as we would like to go riding(January 2, 2009).

CobraCDN

Reaction score
Website
www.mlpaint.ca
Might I suggest that the club talk to the store, maybe they would be willing to sell memberships there. I was in the same boat, needed them quick so bought from sherwood park.
Cheers

Bender

Reaction score
Martin Equipment on the Whitemud Freeway sells the ASA passes for the TriCounty Club. They're open untill 8:00pm on Thursdays. :beer:

Top Bottom