Where 2 stay now that Sherrys gone?

xrsrev

Reaction score
We had always stayed at the north country but now that Sherrys gone not sure where to go! Any other good places in town to stay at? Did the sandman once! What about the b&b s around? Any info would be great! Thanx!:confused:

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherry will be missed. As long as the NCL keeps the same standards and does not mess with the rates too much it should be fine. The only other place I have stayed in McBride is the BBtoys B&B which was good.
I heard there was a chance that security might be gone which is too bad.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
We had always stayed at the north country but now that Sherrys gone not sure where to go! Any other good places in town to stay at? Did the sandman once! What about the b&b s around? Any info would be great! Thanx!:confused:
Barry & Judy @ Mountian Haven B&B. Hands down the best place to stay in McBride. Heyjude and bbtoys on this site.

Cheers

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would agree the Mountain Haven B&b is the best place in town. Barry and Judy make you feel at home...really adds to a sled trip!:d

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The NCL is still a great place, here's a link to Mcbride accomodations,, has a list motels and BB places.

Top Bottom