when to buy??

chfbrd

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy a New 2009 ski-doo and am wondering when is the best time of the year to purchase it?? I am looking for the best deals and most dealer incentives. I am in Canada.

Thanks

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking to buy a New 2009 ski-doo and am wondering when is the best time of the year to purchase it?? I am looking for the best deals and most dealer incentives. I am in Canada.

Thanks
The only incentive I have from BRP these days is the incentive to buy a *choke* dragon.

britt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's sad to say but Doo is the competitions best advertising!!! Come on Ski-Doo step up to the plate and lower those prices!!!

Britt

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And give a rebate back to all those who have purchased sleds... making a profit is one thing... screwing the public over is something very different... :confused:

It's sad to say but Doo is the competitions best advertising!!! Come on Ski-Doo step up to the plate and lower those prices!!!

Britt

jimmyjames14

Reaction score
Buy in the spring if you are sure of what you want and that you are going to ride enough. You get options of 2nd yr warranty, cash back, Accesorries, and the colour scheme you want. As far as going south, you can only buy used in the US because of this BS called dealer protection. A sled down there is around $2500, $3000 cheaper then they are here, with our dollar on par it is unreal that we are so stupid and put up with it.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regarding the BRP bs, I wonder how many people are like me and quietely go on to buy another brand???

Cheers
Chris

Top Bottom