When do you want your riding partners to be smarter than you!

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Hey

I just wanted to let everyone know that the dates are starting to get firmed up for the Beacon Workshops, CAC Outreach programmes and the Avalanche Skills Training, levels 1 and 2, offered by Zacs Tracs so click on the link below to get more information:

Answer to the question: "When you are the one they are looking for after an avalanche!"

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Hi Lori, have you heard anything about the B.C. solicitor general funding avy programs for sledders this season. Good to see you on here.:beer:

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Hey Kathy,
Sorry, I haven't been on the site lately.
Over the summer there was talk about funds for safety classes. Not sure what department that it was supposed to come from. The talk has been pretty quite this fall. Amber might have a better idea.
Good to see you at the Edmonton show. It was so busy I didn't have a chance to visit much. I'm sure we'll catch up yet!

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Not long to wait now! They are finally focasting snow, so be prepared and take a look at the Zacs Tracs website for all the latest courses in Avalanche Awareness and Skills Training. New dates are being added all the time for the classroom and field sessions in Alberta, Saskatchewan and BC. Impress your buddies by becoming certified in Avalanches Skills Training Level 1 this season. Better still get them to sign up for a course so that they have the skills and knowledge to save your life if you get caught!

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
AST level 1 classroom and Beacon Workshops in Southern AB and SK

Over the next couple of weeks Zacs Tracs has quite a few Avalanche Skills Training level 1 classroom and Beacon Workshops going on in Calgary, Okotoks, Lousana and Lethbridge in AB and Gravelbourg, Regina and Saskatoon in SK.

Take a look at the website - ZacsTracs - for more information and the registration forms.

Chrissy

Top Bottom