When cops have a ego

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They can see where they are going cause they have their driving lights on.
How about why people from BC drive so damned slow while most Albertans seem to have no problem keeping up even driving half tons with two sleds on the deck and pulling an enclosed?

KatMan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Window glazing

69(1) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a windshield or in a left or right side window of a motor vehicle that is beside or forward of the driver with a transparent, translucent or opaque material.

(2) A person shall not install, replace or cover the rear window glazing in a motor vehicle with a transparent, translucent or opaque material unless the motor vehicle has outside rear view mirrors on both the left and right that comply with section 72(2).

(3) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a motor vehicle with a material that reflects the headlamps of approaching vehicles into the eyes of the driver of another vehicle.

(4) A person shall not install, replace or cover the window glazing in a motor vehicle with a material that reflects sunlight into the eyes of the driver of another vehicle.

(5) A person may replace the window glazing installed by the manufacturer of a motor vehicle with the same type of glazing.

(6) A person may apply clear untinted frost shields to a window of a motor vehicle only if they do not impair the view through the window by discolouring, scratching or damaging the glazing.

could you argue your pet monkey put the tint on, and is therefore compliant?

Roy Maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see a business opportunity here with the loophole in the act. It does say "person" so like Katman says I am sure you could train monkeys to install tint (low overhead as you would not have to pay them and banana's are very cheap particularly if you buy them in bulk). You would have to have a good exit strategy though as you would be left with a bunch of monkies with nothing to do once they changed the act to include "trained animals shall not install"

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He OP wasn't BSing I saw his F650 in Kelowna today had Alberta plates and a Half Moon Big lettering on the front doors.I was just about to snap a pic when someone pulled up beside me at the light and blocked my view.I did not have enough time to see if his tint was gone but I'm glad he wasn't pulling that trailer as it may have come loose and hit me!!!!!I would like to say welcome to BC.

trhaus

Reaction score
the best is when u call them to report your stolen rig and they take 3 hours to get there and when they finally do they accuse u of being the biggest problem in the theft, and maybe having something to do with it. like i wanted to drive 8 hours to rent a sled and gear to go riding when i had perfectly good stuff the night before.

Top Bottom