What's your summer mods?

Cat man Doo

Reaction score
First time I been back on since I posted. Thanks for the offer. I had everything already ordered though. I am still buying a Team Tied, Boondocker box, and possibly a 3". I threw a bunch of parts on kijiji tonight so hoping she all goes. I also put Wildchilds post bushings on to tighten up some slop and Fantom synthetic recoil rope since I'm tossing the e-start. Deano if you have a Tied and Boondocker box give me a call or text at 780-799-3528. Interested maybe in some "trinkets" to !

catothom

Reaction score
Going to sell the e-start package then? In that case, how much for battery and the entire package?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
M1100T gets a C3 carbon fuel tank, 911 clutch cover, EVO V-map with anti-lag upgrade, vented hood panels, Kmod rear skid and MODS skis. Wife's Pro RMK got a big bore from Carl's Cycle, Kmod rear skid, MODS skis, and C3 belt drive conversion. Both sleds had a bunch of mods last season and worked flawless, so may as well keep modding lol.

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Pinko- how is your build going? Happy with the looks and fitment of RKtek package? keep us updated. Cheers

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pinko- how is your build going? Happy with the looks and fitment of RKtek package? keep us updated. Cheers

I'm at a road block at the moment. Been waiting on a couple alignment dowels for the cylinders for a couple weeks now. Everything in the package looks real nice. I should have it together and running this week sometime.

I have a kmod coming for it now as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

skrat

Reaction score
I'm at a road block at the moment. Been waiting on a couple alignment dowels for the cylinders for a couple weeks now.

If they are the same as the 2010, the shop in ft. St. John bc has them in stock.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If they are the same as the 2010, the shop in ft. St. John bc has them in stock.

They're the same but I'm working out of town anyways and they should be in by the time I get back

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got the kmod in tonight and the motor put together and fired up for a heat cycle. It sounds nice and crisp and definitely a lot less movement with Whiterads ttcf on there. Hopefully that should help some belt problems

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just installed V-map with Launch Control
Will be refraining from further use of Launch Control until aftermarket chain and jackshaft are installed.
Launches fairly hard on pump gas setting at half throttle.
Thinkin that racegas and full throttle would gernade stock components in no time.
Big Chute edition K-Mod will be here in next week or so, will do Evo jackshaft and bearings then, will post pics when completed

geotirsledder

Reaction score
Website
www.geotir.com
Here's what I have got going, and ready for the first ride of the year: New Cat Secondary, EVO 215 flash, cutler gold primary spring, cutler adjustable weights, MBRP Can, plus other stuff cant remember all the rest.!

Last edited:

Phat Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turbie / Evo stage 3 kit. Just bought a 1100 Pc with a super chute kit on it with all most of the other goodies already on it. Updating the drivetrain only makes sence when making extra hp. I also went with vmap without antilag. 91/93/100/110 octane. I didnt think I would need the antilag.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bringing this back to the top. Had some issues with the motor which were completely my own fault. Sucked in some snow and stuck a cylinder. Got it renicked and back together. The sled has been pull and go since then. Has amazing pull and never skipped a beat. Kmod worked amazing. Smoothed out the whoops, kept the front down on a climb. Doing a belt drive this summer, headlight delete, finally putting on the Jaws single and going to try to lose some more weight off the sled.

hcr ditch banger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thinking about the 925bb.if not jaws pipe, porting polish, airbox an clutching an tuner. an possibly some powder coating. see how the funds are after that an possibly tweak the rear skid. have a great summer

catothom

Reaction score
No bigger mods here. My sled budget went over too a fixing up my house budget. New windows, new kitchen and electrical work sucked out my budget :(
The only new mods my sled is going to get is some vinyl and a new bar setup from RSI. Nothing else :/

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better clamp for the muffpot. Should be all I need for next season.
When is the first ride again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
A skid and possibly 3" to feed the beast 925BB Deano built me last year, custom head light delete Dean designed and most likely a set of his custom boards. Maybe a few other little tricks here and there.

Another big shout out to Deano @ Mad Motorsports for all the work and parts!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A skid and possibly 3" to feed the beast 925BB Deano built me last year, custom head light delete Dean designed and most likely a set of his custom boards. Maybe a few other little tricks here and there.

Another big shout out to Deano @ Mad Motorsports for all the work and parts!

Cheers

Any info on his headlight delete?

Sent from my iPhone using 2

Throttle-Junkie

Reaction score
Any info on his headlight delete?

Sent from my iPhone using 2

Once we have it all done I will let you know. Dean designed it last year we just didn't have time to fabricate. I run a bdx intake but hate the look of the bdx without the headlight so had him come up with something to remove headlight assembly and replace with some venting.

Top Bottom