Whats my old phazer worth

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have the factory air box? They need the air box or will lean out bad. Pods burn them down
It does, but when I had it started it was just the carbs on. Would it make a difference just idling in the shop?

I'm guessing something is still gummed up. I couldn't get the one siphon tube out, and just did a quick hand clean on everything. Just wanted to see if it would run before putting any more time or money into it

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well frick.....I pulled the pins for my floats and the hinge broke. Between that, and the siphon tube being stuck (and needs an easy out to get it out....screw head is stripped), I either need another carb or shes back to being a parts sled.

Whats the rest worth as parts? $500?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got that siphon tube out, and it should be re-usable. Does a guy dare jb weld that hinge piece? Ive never had that much luck with jb weld, but this is a pretty low stress piece. Just holds the pin that the float bowl pivots on

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got that siphon tube out, and it should be re-usable. Does a guy dare jb weld that hinge piece? Ive never had that much luck with jb weld, but this is a pretty low stress piece. Just holds the pin that the float bowl pivots on

Jb weld it cheap, what do you have to loose?

Top Bottom