Whats my old phazer worth

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
received_885752049035254.jpeg

Picked this up a while ago but have been losing steam on the project. Been parked outside for a long time, so she's pretty dirty and gummed up. Runs if you pour gas down the plug holes. Carb is gummed and seized up. Have her pretty disassembled and I'm losing interest.

What's she worth as it sits?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but not much. I know there have been a total glut of sleds coming out of the woodwork where folks are trying to capitalize on huge COVID prices but many people getting into sledding do not want a headache, they don't have the know-how, they just wanna ride. Lots of stuff that needs work, I could have got for $300 -$500.

I picked up a 98 600 for $250. Even has reverse.

You'll make a good profit if you get it running though. Lots of market for running sleds. Those Phazers were great for kids. Wound up dropping a 500 Rotax in my old one. Fun sled.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
11,000 haha jk
Wish I could buy it :(

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$5000...Its got a Monster sticker...just send it!!!!
Damn it! I just took them both off today

I actually spent a little more time after posting and got her running today. Starts up and runs ok. Think its running lean though because I cant leave the choke off for too long or else it dies. Need to take the carb apart again and give it a better clean.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id ask 1200$ if it runs good enough to ride. Maybe could get more from the right person.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn it! I just took them both off today

I actually spent a little more time after posting and got her running today. Starts up and runs ok. Think its running lean though because I cant leave the choke off for too long or else it dies. Need to take the carb apart again and give it a better clean.
Does it have an aftermarket pipe on it? They all ran lean once you piped them. The fix was to drill the main out like 0.025" I think (don't quote me on that). Had an AAEN and a DG pipe on mine, both were lean.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have an aftermarket pipe on it? They all ran lean once you piped them. The fix was to drill the main out like 0.025" I think (don't quote me on that). Had an AAEN and a DG pipe on mine, both were lean.
I don't think so, but I'll have to look closer. That's the thing about working on a bush find. Have no idea what I'm working with, or if there was a reason it was left out in the bush

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think so, but I'll have to look closer. That's the thing about working on a bush find. Have no idea what I'm working with, or if there was a reason it was left out in the bush
If you found it in the bush first thing I would do is run the serial number. You might be investing time and money into a stolen sled?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you found it in the bush first thing I would do is run the serial number. You might be investing time and money into a stolen sled?
Was more of a figure of speech. I bought it off some people that purchased a property in town. The sled was left there. They told their realtor to see if the owners wanted it, with no response. After a couple years he just wanted it gone so he sold it to me.

I guess there is always the chance its stolen, but I dont think its likely.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was more of a figure of speech. I bought it off some people that purchased a property in town. The sled was left there. They told their realtor to see if the owners wanted it, with no response. After a couple years he just wanted it gone so he sold it to me.

I guess there is always the chance its stolen, but I dont think its likely.
No drama Deaner. The way you worded it it could have been taken that way. Carry on! Haha

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it have the factory air box? They need the air box or will lean out bad. Pods burn them down

Top Bottom